All of us at MOVING MASTERS are looking forward to the approach of summer and becoming even more busy moving happy customers and their homes and offices throughout the New York, Tri-State and east coast region. Our flat-rate, long distance moving company can’t wait to move you safely, quickly and efficiently…and with complete honesty and care.
Call on us and don’t be shy! We’re here to help you and make your move a safe, stress-free and efficient one. Today, however, here on FB, we’re ready to share some great humor with you. Please enjoy and remember…”Prevent a Disaster! Call Moving Masters and Move It Faster!!” Drop on by our website and contact us! Here: http://www.movingmasters.net
SOME HUMOR FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY:
1. Escalators don’t break down…they just turn into stairs
2. “I’m sorry” and “I apologize” mean the same thing…except when you’re at a funeral.
3. I intend to live forever…or die trying.
4. We never knew he was a drunk…until he showed up to work sober.
5. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
6. A blind man walks into a bar…And a table, and a chair.
7. At what age is it appropriate to tell my dog that he’s adopted? 8. Want to hear a pizza joke…nah, it’s too cheesy. What about a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one. Did you hear the one about the rope? Skip it. Have you heard the one about the guy in the wheelchair? Never mind, it’s too lame.
Q. What did the police officer say to the midget complaining that someone picked his pocket?
A. “I can’t believe someone would stoop so low.”
Q. How did the blonde die while drinking milk.
A. The cow sat down.
Q. What did the cat say after eating two birds lying in the sun?
A. “I just love baskin’ robins.”
Q: What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
A: A carrot!
Q: What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?