11 Dec 2015
in article writers, bloggers, bloggings, blogs, bronx, brooklyn, clean up, countrywide, cross-country, east coast, Facebook, flat-rate, flatrate movers, garbage removal, General, interstate moving, intrastate, inttrastate moving, jobs, long distance, long distance moving, long island, long-distance movers, Lou Bosco, Manhattan, movers, moving, moving companies, moving company, Moving Masters, moving trucks, New York City, New York State, North Carolina, NY, NYC, Patrick P. Stafford, prices, pricing, profoundness, profundities, profundity, queens, reliable, relocation, seniors, staten island, steel fabrication, steel masters nyc, steel repairs, steelmasters, The Big Apple, Transportation, Travel, Tri-state, trucks, Uncategorized, US military, veterans, waste removal, work
Tags: moving tips
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE BEST MOVING COMPANY!
One of our favorite sayings here at MOVING MASTERS will never change: You deserve the best. So hire the best and forget the rest!
So naturally, as an American-owned, family-owned moving company, MOVING MASTERS offers the best, fastest and most efficient flatrate, long distance moving service across New York, Tri-State region and east coast. And we also provide daily promotions, moving coupons and special offers every day of the week.
Plus, we love giving our friends, fans and customers moving tips whenever we can. Thus we have some for you today. Meanwhile, don’t forget our byline:
“Prevent a Disaster! Call Moving Masters and Move It Faster!!”
Call: 855-MOVITEZ (855-668-4839)
FIVE GREAT MOVING TIPS:
1. Gather packing supplies before you start. There’s nothing more frustrating, then having to stop half-way through a packing session in order to get more supplies.
2. Packed boxes should weigh less than 50 pounds.
3. Pack heavier items on the bottom.
4. Stuff socks, scarves, pillow cases and other small fabric items in holes and crevices in boxes – just make sure you keep pairs of socks together!
5. Make sure all boxes can close properly and be sealed so the tops are flat. If you over-pack a box, you risk damage to the contents.
You can make your move smooth and even fun. And hire MOVING MASTERS to make it a complete success!